|By PR Newswire||
|December 28, 2012 12:35 PM EST||
REDCLIFFE, Queensland, Dec. 28, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Anyone looking for a Grand Cherokee in Brisbane will want to visit Northstar Chrysler Jeep Dodge. The dealership in Redcliffe has a lot full of the new Jeep Grand Cherokee SUVs. Available in 3 models, the Grand Cherokee is a family-friendly, 4WD, luxury vehicle that is one of the dealership's best sellers.
"The Grand Cherokee has always been one of our most popular models and we anticipate the same level of interest in the new line. It's the perfect combination of luxury and functionality. We have a lot of families interested in these people movers because they're so versatile and affordable," noted Bob Aldons of Northstar Chrysler Jeep Dodge in Redcliffe (http://www.redcliffe.cjddealer.com.au/).
The Jeep Redcliffe dealer has Grand Cherokees available in the Laredo, Limited and Overland models. All three models feature a standard 3.6L Pentastar V6 engine but offer an optional diesel engine. The Limited and Overland have a 5.7L HEMI V8 diesel option while the Laredo has a 3.0L turbo diesel. All models feature active full-time 4WD along with a traction control system and electronic stability control. A keyless entry system with push button ignition and a security alarm with engine immobiliser are standard on all three models.
Drive away prices start at $49,000. All models include a 3-year/100,000 km warranty and 3 years of Jeep Roadside Assistance.
Northstar has plenty of Grand Cherokees in stock and available for test drives at the dealership located at 320 Anzac, Avenue, Kippa-Ring 4021, Redcliffe, QLD.
The Northstar Motor Group has been servicing and selling Jeep in Brisbane and South East Queensland for 40 years. The dealership offers sales and service Monday through Saturday.
About Northstar Chrysler Jeep Dodge: Northstar Motor Group is South East Queensland's largest Chrysler, Jeep and Dodge dealer. Serving the Brisbane auto market since 1968, the family-run company has grown to include five locations. The company is dedicated to maintaining its family atmosphere and is actively involved in their local communities.
SOURCE Northstar Chrysler Jeep Dodge
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks
- MAX 2006: Tracks Announced
- BT's "Fixed-Mobile" Phone Gives Callers the Best of Both Worlds
- MetaSolv to Host Provisioning Symposium in London