|By Marketwired .||
|December 28, 2012 12:25 PM EST||
TORONTO, ONTARIO -- (Marketwire) -- 12/28/12 -- Friends of Simon Wiesenthal Center for Holocaust Studies (FSWC) is deeply alarmed by the sharp increase in antisemitism around the world and the increasing level of malice against Jews as evident in the just released 'Top Ten Antisemitic/Anti-Israel Slurs of 2012' listing.
"From the Jobbik party in Hungary and the ruling theocrats in Iran and Egypt to the Nazi-inspired rants of Louis Farrakhan in the United States, Jewish communities around the world are once again being targeted with the most horrific lies and accusations-yet the UN, born from the ashes of the Holocaust, remains silent," noted Avi Benlolo, President and CEO of FSWC. "It is time for world leaders and media outlets to recognize and address this growing threat, and the hatred that fuels these extreme views, which run contrary to the most deeply held beliefs upon which western democracies are founded."
To read the '2012 Top Ten Anti-Israel/Antisemitic Slurs' visit http://t.co/we6tr2S3.
Friends of Simon Wiesenthal Center for Holocaust Studies
416.864.9735 x 32
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks
- MAX 2006: Tracks Announced
- BT's "Fixed-Mobile" Phone Gives Callers the Best of Both Worlds
- MetaSolv to Host Provisioning Symposium in London