|By Marketwired .||
|December 28, 2012 12:14 PM EST||
VANCOUVER, BRITISH COLUMBIA -- (Marketwire) -- 12/28/12 -- Lynden Energy Corp. (TSX VENTURE:LVL) reports that the Company's wholly owned subsidiary, Lynden USA Inc., has completed the previously reported sale of 16 gross (7.0 net) Wolfberry Project wells and underlying leases covering approximately 1,440 gross acres (630 acres net to Lynden) for proceeds of US$25.0 million, subject to customary post-closing adjustments, to BreitBurn Energy Partners L.P. of Los Angeles, California.
ON BEHALF OF THE BOARD OF DIRECTORS
LYNDEN ENERGY CORP.
Colin Watt, President and CEO
Neither the TSX Venture Exchange nor its Regulation Services Provider (as that term is defined in the policies of the TSX Venture Exchange) accepts responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this news release.
Lynden Energy Corp.
(604) 602-9311 (FAX)
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher