|By PR Newswire||
|December 28, 2012 12:13 PM EST||
WASHINGTON, Dec. 28, 2012 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- The following is released by the U.S. Census Bureau:
What: The U.S. Census Bureau will provide embargo-period access to the 2010 Management and Organizational Practices Survey results that will be released to the public on Jan. 4. Embargo subscribers will have access to the estimates and a research paper written by the research team on Wednesday, Jan. 2, up to 48 hours in advance of the public release.
The Management and Organizational Practices Survey is based on reported data from more than 30,000 manufacturing plants of the approximately 50,000 plants surveyed in the 2010 Annual Survey of Manufactures. The survey is a joint Census Bureau project with researchers from Stanford University, Massachusetts Institute of Technology and the London School of Economics. Funding for the survey was provided in part by the National Science Foundation.
One of the team members of the study, professor Nick Bloom from Stanford University, will present the findings at the American Economic Association's annual meeting in San Diego on Jan. 4. More information about the conference can be found at http://www.aeaweb.org/Annual_Meeting/.
When: Embargo begins at 10 a.m., Wednesday, Jan. 2 for public release at 12:01 a.m., Friday, Jan. 4.
Who: Only members of the media who have applied for and received embargo access may view the information. See the Census Bureau's embargoed releases page for more information. The embargoed information may not be published or posted online until the public release at 12:01 a.m., Jan. 4.
Public Information Office
SOURCE U.S. Census Bureau
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher