|By PR Newswire||
|December 28, 2012 12:01 PM EST||
WOONSOCKET, R.I., Dec. 28, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- CVS Caremark Corporation (NYSE: CVS) today announced that Larry Merlo, the company's president and chief executive officer, will be making a presentation to investors at the J.P. Morgan Healthcare Conference on January 9, 2013. Mr. Merlo is scheduled to present at 9:30 a.m. local time (12:30 p.m. ET).
An audio webcast of the presentation will be broadcast simultaneously through the Investor Relations portion of the CVS Caremark website for all interested parties. To access the webcast, visit http://info.cvscaremark.com/investors. This webcast will be archived and available on the website for a one-year period following the presentation.
About CVS Caremark
CVS Caremark is dedicated to helping people on their path to better health as the largest integrated pharmacy company in the United States. Through the company's more than 7,400 CVS/pharmacy stores; its leading pharmacy benefit manager serving more than 60 million plan members; and its retail health clinic system, the largest in the nation with more than 600 MinuteClinic locations, it is a market leader in mail order, retail and specialty pharmacy, retail clinics, and Medicare Part D Prescription Drug Plans. As a pharmacy innovation company with an unmatched breadth of capabilities, CVS Caremark continually strives to improve health and lower costs by developing new approaches such as its unique Pharmacy Advisor program that helps people with chronic diseases, such as diabetes, obtain and stay on their medications. Find more information about how CVS Caremark is reinventing pharmacy for better health at info.cvscaremark.com.
SOURCE CVS Caremark Corporation
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks