|By Marketwired .||
|December 28, 2012 11:50 AM EST||
BROOKLYN, NY -- (Marketwire) -- 12/28/12 -- Simshabs Capital Partners Ltd. announces Rafi Weiss, president of Tricon Development Inc., is joining as president. The mandate of the company is severalfold. Such includes providing funding for real estate development, joint ventures and acquisitions of sites as well as already built properties for redevelopment and repositioning in the market. It is expected that within the next several days, Simshabs will be making an announcement of the first project, within which it will be involved in the very near future.
For information, please contact
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks