|By Marketwire .||
|December 28, 2012 10:32 AM EST||
SAGINAW, MI -- (Marketwire) -- 12/28/12 -- HPIL Holding (the "Company" or "HPIL") (OTCQB: HPIL) is pleased to announce that its wholly owned subsidiary HPIL ENERGYTECH INC., on December 20, 2012, entered into a Cooperation Agreement (the "Agreement") with TrueSkill Energen Pvt. Ltd., a private limited company focused on marketing renewable energy products and solutions. The parties will work cooperatively to develop and expand projects between the parties beginning on December 20, 2012. The term of the Agreement is one year unless terminated earlier by either party.
Mr. Nitin Amersey, the Director, CFO, Treasurer and Corporate Secretary of HPIL Holding, currently serves as the Chairman of the Board of Directors of TrueSkill Energen Pvt. Ltd.
Louis Bertoli, President & CEO of HPIL Holding, said he was "very pleased to be working closely with TrueSkill Energen Pvt. Ltd. through HPIL's wholly owned subsidiary HPIL ENERGYTECH INC."
This news release contains forward-looking statements within the meaning of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995 (The "Act"). In particular, when used in the preceding discussion, the words "pleased," "plan," "confident that," "believe," "expect," or "intend to," and similar conditional expressions are intended to identify forward-looking statements within the meaning of the Act and are subject to the safe harbor created by the Act. Such statements are subject to certain risks and uncertainties and actual results could differ materially from those expressed in any of the forward-looking statements. Such risks and uncertainties include, but are not limited to, market conditions, general acceptance of the Company's products and technologies, competitive factors, the ability to successfully complete additional financings and other risks described in the Company's SEC reports and filings.
For more information, please contact:
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks