|By Marketwired .||
|December 28, 2012 10:30 AM EST||
OGDEN, UT -- (Marketwire) -- 12/28/12 -- ProStar Trucking, LLC of Salt Lake City, UT has chosen TAB Bank for a $1 million credit facility. The new facility is based on accounts receivable and has been extended through a multi-year agreement.
TAB Bank (@TABBank) provides custom working capital solutions to commercial businesses from many industries. These solutions are provided in all stages of business life cycles during any economic conditions. TAB Bank does this through Accounts Receivable Financing, Lines of Credit, Equipment Finance, Asset Based Loans, Business Accounts, and Commercial Banking Services.
ProStar Trucking was founded and began operations in March 2011. They specialize in the hauling of water, both completions water and production water, in the North Dakota Bakken region. They operate 19 truck and trailer sets with an additional six water tankers they broker out to owner-operators.
"TAB was chosen over our other banking relationships to handle this critical credit facility because of their expertise and understanding in the industry. Our new credit arrangement with TAB is going to be a great asset for our company. We are poised to pursue growth opportunities as never before. TAB is a great financial partner. We truly appreciate their service and support and we look forward to working closely with them in the years to come," stated Casey Adams, Chief Operating Officer for ProStar Trucking.
TAB Bank is very excited to assist a quality company such as ProStar Trucking as they continue to grow their business and succeed in today's economic environment.
Twitter - @TABBank
Facebook - facebook.com/TABbank
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks
- MAX 2006: Tracks Announced
- BT's "Fixed-Mobile" Phone Gives Callers the Best of Both Worlds
- MetaSolv to Host Provisioning Symposium in London