|By PR Newswire||
|December 28, 2012 10:08 AM EST||
SANDY, Utah, Dec. 28, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- As the holiday season winds down and the New Year begins, we all look for ways to improve our lives and regain control of our finances. Since the average family will spend about $2,000 on diapers before a child is potty trained, for mothers with toddlers, potty training is a top priority.
"Changing diapers is one of the worst chores a parent faces, and eliminating the cost of diapers is an added incentive for potty training your child," says Pamela Parkinson, CEO of Potty Time, Inc. (www.pottytimeinc.com) "And with routines getting back to normal, the New Year is the perfect time to start. The Potty Watch ($9.99) is a fun way to speed up the toilet training process and eliminate diapers once and for all."
Pamela and her husband Alan invented the Potty Watch after toilet training their four children. Alan says: "I did the math and determined that by the time our youngest child was ready to start toilet training we had been spending $10-15 a week on diapers for almost 6 years! January is always our busiest month because so many parents make it their New Year's resolution to create a diaper-free home."
The Potty Watch can be set to go off every 30, 60, or 90 minutes. Lights flash and a song plays, letting your little one know that it's time to go. Then the timer automatically re-sets to give you consistent reminders all day long. The Potty Watch does the reminding so you don't have to!
Pediatrician Jim Sears introduced the Potty Watch to the viewers of The Doctors on ABC: "I used to tell parents to set an oven timer or some other timer, but this is kind of a cool new thing. The Potty Watch plays some songs to remind the child when it's time to go potty… It's cool, and it's fun. I like it because kids just forget, and this is a fun way to remind them."
The Potty Watch is available at www.pottytimeinc.com, Babies R Us, Buy Buy Baby and over 300 independent retailers nationwide.
Interviews, photos, video, b-roll product demo materials available.
Potty Time, Inc.
SOURCE Potty Time, Inc.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks