|By PR Newswire||
|December 28, 2012 08:00 AM EST||
NEW YORK, December 28, 2012 /PRNewswire/ --
All those people who think learning for kids is synonymous with dull and boring - get ready to have your beliefs transformed! IMP Interactive is here to add a touch of entertainment and adventure to the whole concept of knowledge acquisition and assimilation with its latest Kids Learning Apps. Watch your kids have fun while they grow and soak up on various life lessons and acquire basic logic skills like reading, speaking and counting with interactive iPad Apps from IMP Interactive! Initiate your kid's journey onto the path of learning with Great Bible Adventures, Monsterfacts and The World of Fairytales - the three new Kids Learning Apps from this leading online publication house.
When it comes to the multinational literary and publication industry, International Masters Publishers is one name that requires no introduction. With their presence across 35 countries and a 40 year long history of being in the business, they are considered by many as the industry leader. Truly a treat to the reader's mind, the company's publications are considered to be a cut above the rest because of their well written content, interactive presentation, beautiful photography and various imaginative illustrations.
"Remember when you used to hear those tales from your grandparents in your childhood? Those values and morals are still stamped on your memory aren't they! Such is the power of interactive learning. It allows kids to assimilate various important life lessons and hone their basic logical abilities. And these lessons stay with them for the rest of their lives!" explains Mathias Tonnesson, Creative Head, IMP Interactive. "Now we know we cannot recreate the whole story-telling experience you had with your grandparents, but what we have may as well be the next best thing! Watch your kid learn and grow, improving his/her reading, speaking and counting skills along the way, with IMP's Kids Learning Apps. Learning was never this much fun!"
IMP Interactive is offering three different Apps for the pleasure and entertainment of children:
- Great Bible Adventures, an app that imparts important moral values to kids in an interactive and engaging manner, through fascinating bible stories that make learning important life lessons easy and fun.
- Monsterfacts, that brings nature's scariest monsters thrillingly to life with stunning illustrations and clear, factual text and also promises to teach the kids a thing or two along the way.
- The World of Fairytales that offers a charming series of the much-loved classic fairy tales along with some enchanting surprises.
View presentation videos at http://www.multivu.com/mnr/58665-IMP-interactive-kids-learning
The products feature content that has been hand-picked to develop the learning and visualization abilities of children and to help them harness their innate creative strengths. All the three products have been connected via Famloop which gives parents and invited family members a possibility to encourage their children to improve their learning skills by interacting via their Smartphones or iPads.
The Apps are available on the iPad App Store at:
- Great Bible Adventures: https://itunes.apple.com/se/app/great-bible-adventures/id565971483?mt=8&ign-mpt=uo%3D2
- Monsterfacts: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/monsterfacts/id582633353?l=sv&ls=1&mt=8
- The World of Fairytales: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/the-world-of-fairytales/id565964001?mt=8
For more information about the same, please visit the following websites:
ABOUT THE COMPANY
International Masters Publishers is an established name in the world of online publications. For 40 years, they have been publishing high quality collections for the home and families on a variety of interesting topics. IMP Interactive is the digital subsidiary of International Masters Publishers and are engaged into designing various interactive apps and magazine for iPad, iPhone, Kindle Fire and Android.
SOURCE International Masters Publishers
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher