|By PR Newswire||
|December 28, 2012 06:41 AM EST||
WORCESTER, Mass., Dec. 28, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Mass Megawatts Wind Power, Inc. (OTC: MMMW) has received a notice of allowance from the US Patent Office regarding an improved diffuser designed to reduce the cost of electricity generated from wind energy. This innovation should help allow the company to effectively compete directly with coal and natural gas in the new year of 2013.
Augmentation using diffusers applications is a method for increasing the wind velocity directed toward the wind turbines. The key to success is to produce a low cost version of the wind enhancement device. An augmenter increases the harnessed wind velocity with the purpose of increasing the power output. For example, the increase of wind velocity from 10 miles per hour to 20 miles per hour can increase the power output by eight times based on the velocity cubed formula.
This press release contains forward-looking statements that could be affected by risks and uncertainties, including but not limited to Mass Megawatts Wind Power, Inc.'s ability to produce a cost-effective wind energy conversion device. Among the factors that could cause actual events to differ materially from those indicated herein are: the failure of Mass Megawatts Wind Power, Inc. to achieve or maintain necessary zoning approvals with respect to the location of its MAT power developments; the ability to remain competitive; to finance the marketing and sales of its electricity; general economic conditions; and other risk factors detailed in periodic reports filed by Mass Megawatts Wind Power, Inc.
SOURCE Mass Megawatts Wind Power, Inc.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks