|By Business Wire||
|December 28, 2012 06:00 AM EST||
Sequans Communications S.A. (NYSE:SQNS), will release its financial results for the fourth quarter of 2012 on Thursday, February 7, 2013, during pre-market hours. Following the announcement Sequans’ management will host a conference call at 8:00 a.m. EST.
Conference Call Details
|Date:||February 7, 2013|
|Time:||8:00 a.m. EDT / 14:00 CET|
|Dial in:||U.S. toll free: 800-230-1059 / International: +1 612-234-9959|
A live and archived webcast of the call will be available from the Investors section of the Sequans website at www.sequans.com/investors/webcasts-and-presentations. A replay of the conference call will be available until March 7, 2013, by dialing toll free 800-475-6701 in the U.S., or +1 320-365-3844 from outside the U.S., using the following access code: 276747.
Upcoming Conference Participation
Sequans management will participate in the following investment community conference:
15th Annual Needham Growth Conference – January 15, 2013 (New York, NY)
A live and archived webcast will be available from the Investors section of the Sequans website at www.sequans.com/investors/webcasts-and-presentations.
About Sequans Communications
Sequans Communications S.A. (NYSE:SQNS) is a 4G chipmaker, supplying LTE and WiMAX chips to original equipment manufacturers and original design manufacturers worldwide. Founded in 2003 to address the WiMAX market, the company expanded in early 2009 to address the LTE market. Today, Sequans’ technology is operating in 4G networks around the world. Sequans is based in Paris, France with additional offices in United States, United Kingdom, Israel, Hong Kong, Singapore, Taiwan, South Korea, and China. www.sequans.com; Twitter: www.twitter.com/sequans; Facebook: www.facebook.com/sequans.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks