|By Marketwired .||
|December 28, 2012 06:00 AM EST||
OTTAWA, ONTARIO -- (Marketwire) -- 12/28/12 -- The Honourable Leona Aglukkaq, Minister of Health, on behalf of the Honourable Diane Finley, Minister of Human Resources and Skills Development, will make an important announcement regarding family doctors and nurses.
Minister Aglukkaq will be available for a photo opportunity and to answer questions from the media following the announcement.
Please note that all details are subject to change. All times are local.
DATE: Friday, December 28, 2012 TIME: 10:00 a.m. PLACE: Rideau Valley Health Centre 1221 Greenbank Road Ottawa, Ontario
Marian Ngo, Press Secretary
Office of Minister Finley
Media Relations Office
Human Resources and Skills Development Canada
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks