|By PR Newswire||
|December 28, 2012 04:06 AM EST||
BROCKTON, Mass., Dec. 28, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- At Aniceticket.com, we're committed to helping Boston get the tickets they need to any upcoming sports event, concert or festival; maybe even if it's sold out.
It could be an upcoming Boston Celtics or New England Patriots game. It might be comedy shows or concerts in Boston's TD Banknorth Garden. This website can help, letting everyday people sell their tickets to upcoming events that they won't be able to use. Merely fill out some basic personal information and the specific information about the tickets being sold, and a website representative will put those tickets back on the market for their other visitors.
Using Aniceticket.com easy-to-use city guide, it isn't hard to stay tapped in to what's coming soon to every area in the United States. Just click on the state, then the major city. Displayed will be all the shows and sporting events each major venue will be hosting soon.
For Boston events, the site features hundreds of events from tomorrow until September of 2013. From The New England Patriots vs Miami Dolphins on Dec. 30 to a Boston Red Sox game against the Toronto Blue Jays on Sept. 21, 2013, tickets are an easy click away.
Conversely, visitors to Aniceticket.com's City Guide can locate their favorite team, artist or theater show and find out where it will be playing nearest them in the coming months. They can also select specific venues in their area to see what artists or teams will be appearing at each. Following Boston sports or music and theater scene has never been easier.
This service is available over the phone by calling (978) 56-MY-TIX or online at Aniceticket.com. A Better Business Bureau-accredited business, the website guarantees the tickets it sells, offering money back if the tickets aren't delivered in time for the event or if the show is cancelled without being rescheduled.
The website offers another unintended service. It's able to monitor the most popular theater, concert, sports and Vegas tickets at any given time. On Nov. 6, 2012, the most prized tickets were associated with the The Book of Mormon musical, Neon Trees, Miami Heat and Cirque Du Soleil's O, respectively. In second place were Wicked, Maroon 5, the New York Knicks and Cirque Du Soleil's The Beatles: Love.
A Nice Ticket
SOURCE A Nice Ticket
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks
- MAX 2006: Tracks Announced
- BT's "Fixed-Mobile" Phone Gives Callers the Best of Both Worlds
- MetaSolv to Host Provisioning Symposium in London