|By PR Newswire||
|December 28, 2012 03:00 AM EST||
WOKING, England, December 28, 2012 /PRNewswire/ --
2013 is upon us! Time to be good and try a few New Year's resolutions. What will it be this year; lose weight, quit smoking and swearing or stop drinking?
A new year resolution is a great way to stop something you feel bad about but studies show that only around 10% people are successful and 25% of people give up on their goal in the first week! The best way to give up is to set a goal and create a reward. So why not use an Honour Box this year?
Honour box is here to help you and others. Honourbox.co.uk is a digital "honour box" that you can use on your phone or computer.
Once you have agreed your resolutions, we post them to Facebook to get others to encourage you to keep them. You break one of your resolutions and automatically donate to an educational charity in the UK or abroad.
We would all agree that education is a huge part of our lives but sadly, many miss out on a good education. This often leads to problems later in life. We aim to help prevent this happening.
Honour box is a non-profit company founded by Stuart Eggleton, who is himself dyslexic. Stuart experienced early problems with speech and later reading and writing, eventually being diagnosed with severe dyslexia when he was nine years old. Given the opportunity to go to a specialist school helped with his dyslexia.
Stuart went on to do his degree at the London College of Fashion and achieved a first. Since then he has run his own business. Now he wants to give other people the same opportunities he had.
Use Honor Box to stop something you hate and help you and others achieve your goals.
Note to Editors
Twitter page is - http://www.twitter.com/HonourboxSocial
Facebook Page is - http://www.facebook.com/honourboxsocial
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?