|By Marketwired .||
|December 28, 2012 03:00 AM EST||
DUNDALK, IRELAND -- (Marketwire) -- 12/28/12 -- Hugely popular real money games site boylegames.com will be running regular Jack and the Beanstalk slot tournaments every Friday for the first few months of 2013. Jack and the Beanstalk slot game has proven extremely successful. As a result, the NetEnt game has garnered a substantial fan base since its release on the site in 2012.
Players who play Jack and the Beanstalk between 12 noon and 11.59pm Fridays are in with a chance to win a range of prizes from five pounds to twenty five pounds.
Players need to meet the minimum requirements for the tournament (50 spins with minimum EUR/GBP 1 per spin) within the stated time frame to enter. The players with the highest number of qualified game rounds (spins of at least EUR/GBP 1) on Jack and the Beanstalk during the promotional period will be deemed the winners.
Karen Hope, Casino and Games Manager at Boylegames.com said "Jack and the Beanstalk is one of the best slot games at the moment. Our players really enjoy it and we expect the slot tournament to be a major success."
New players can get a free no deposit welcome bonus of five pounds on selected games including Jack and the Beanstalk.
Boylegames.com is the online games division of Boylesports the largest independent bookmaker in Ireland. The company does not accept players from the U.S.
Gaming SEM Manager
00 353 42 939 3251
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher