|By Business Wire||
|December 27, 2012 10:17 PM EST||
Tek Help, a Fauquier based Consumer Technology Company, announced today that it is launching a community based charity campaign that will direct 10% of sales to go to a local charity of the customer’s choice.
Mike Crockett, owner of Tek Help, stated, “We feel that giving back to the community is important. I was born and raised in the area and believe that businesses need to do more to help those less fortunate in our community. Hopefully we can set an example for other businesses by showing that your business can be stronger if you help others.”
Since this is the first run of the program Tek Help will run the pilot for 6 months, starting January 1, 2013, and re-evaluate any possible changes at that time. To qualify for the program clients are asked to simply mention the program and their preferred Fauquier based non-profit at the time of the sale. The charity must be properly licensed under IRS code 501(c)3.
“Giving to others shouldn't just happen at Christmas. We hope this is the beginning of a long-term shift, where businesses have a greater impact on the community.”
ABOUT TEK HELP
Tek Help was formed in 2012 as an additional line of business for BITS Technology, LLC. It was created in order to provide the same quality of support for consumers that are offered to our business clients. Tek Help was started because of the numerous requests from BITS Technology’s clients, friends and families to deliver repair and training on their personal devices.
Besides offering many of the same enterprise class solution to consumers than we offer our business clients, Tek Help also repairs and services consumer devices such as Windows and Apple computers, tablets, cellular telephones, game stations and more. Additionally we setup home networks, provide cloud solutions and computer monitoring, remove viruses, tune-up computers, and offer training on consumer electronics.
Our location at 5441 Old Alexandria Turnpike in New Baltimore is conveniently located just 3 miles north of Warrenton on US 15 / US 29. This site offers easy access to our services for those commuting to DC and Northern Virginia. We are just a short 7 mile trip south from Gainesville and Haymarket. Our hours of operations are 7 am to 7 pm Monday – Friday and Saturdays from 8 am to 4 pm so that we can be here when you need us.
Let our certified team of technicians help you with your consumer electronics needs today!
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks