|By PR Newswire||
|December 27, 2012 09:00 PM EST||
BEIJING, Dec. 28, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Reed Exhibitions Greater China, one of the country's top exhibitions organisers, has announced that Preecha S. Chen will be relinquishing his appointment as its President at the end of this year. His successor, effective 1st January 2013, is Nat Wong, currently Deputy President and COO.
"I would like to place on record my sincere appreciation and gratitude to Preecha for his solid contributions in leading the business in Greater China. Since January 2008, Preecha has led our China business by building pipelines relentlessly and winning acquisitions. The size of our business in Greater China has grown tremendously to 8 member companies and joint ventures with an excellent record of revenue and profit growth. Preecha's leadership and perseverance in implementing excellent business strategies and nurturing innovation in key business backroom operations such as Shared Services, RX University and Talent Development programmes have enabled RX Greater China to reach this level of success," said Paul Beh, Regional President Asia Pacific of Reed Exhibitions.
"I am very proud to have been part of an exceptional team of professionals and partnerships who have accomplished many great achievements. Not only Reed Exhibitions Greater China has enjoyed strong growth but we have taken many serious steps in fostering key foundations for the business, particularly in generating greater results for our customers and in people development," commented Preecha S. Chen.
Preecha will return to Thailand to pursue his personal interests but remains a board member of Reed Tradex, a joint venture of Reed Exhibitions in Thailand and Vietnam.
For more information, please contact:
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks