|By PR Newswire||
|December 27, 2012 06:20 PM EST||
MIAMI, Dec. 27, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- BLU Products, one of the fastest growing mobile phone manufacturers in the world, announced the new VIVO 4.65 HD, as a big brother to the already popular and bestselling VIVO 4.3 which launched earlier this year. Improvements on the VIVO 4.65 HD, include an increased screen size to 4.65", as opposed to 4.3" from the previous model, as well as improved display resolution with an HD Super AMOLED display, and increase to 1GB of RAM.
"We are thrilled as we continue to add to the successful series of VIVO smartphone devices using Super AMOLED Technology displays, resulting in remarkably bright and vivid color reproduction, with the best viewing experience available on a mobile phone today," said Samuel-Ohev-Zion, CEO of BLU Products. "BLU is determined to continue to bring the best technology and specs available on mobile devices, with several incredible product launches coming in the first half of 2013."
The VIVO 4.65 HD, continues with its predecessor's design language, which features no physical hardware buttons on the front to ensure a seamless elegant design, and is run by a MediaTek MT6577 dual core 1.2 GHz Cortex™-A9 CPU with 3G/HSPA connectivity, running Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich Operating System. Additionally, the VIVO 4.65 HD is designed to deliver high-end multimedia capability, with an 8MP autofocus camera, and HD video recording and playback. The highlights of the phone include the rich viewing experience of the brilliant HD Super AMOLED 4.65" Display, along with true dual SIM capability allowing both SIMs to be active and receive calls simultaneously.
The unlocked VIVO 4.65 HD will begin shipping to major US Retailers in January of 2013, with an MSRP of $299.99 and will soon follow through Latin America, and parts of Asia.
About BLU Products
BLU Products, founded in 2009, designs affordable, attractive and innovative mobile devices to suit a wide variety of consumer needs. Over five million BLU mobile devices have been sold in over 40 countries. Headquartered in Miami, Florida, BLU is one of the fastest-growing mobile phone manufacturers in the world. For more information, visit: www.bluproducts.com.
SOURCE BLU Products
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks