|By Marketwired .||
|December 27, 2012 05:49 PM EST||
CALGARY, ALBERTA -- (Marketwire) -- 12/27/12 -- Argosy Energy Inc. ("Argosy" or the "Company") (TSX:GSY) announces that Mr. John Poetker has tendered his resignation as a director of the Company effective December 24, 2012. The Company wishes to thank Mr. Poetker for his contributions to the Company and wish him success in his future endeavors.
Argosy is a junior oil and gas company focused on the exploration for and development of oil and natural gas in western Canada.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher