|By PR Newswire||
|December 27, 2012 05:33 PM EST||
CHICAGO, Dec. 27, 2012 /PRNewswire-iReach/ -- Consumers who are interested in owning or leasing the most popular two-seat roadster of all-time can come in to Bill Jacobs Mazda. The 2013 Mazda MX-5 Miata in Chicago, IL is available right now and recently earned one of the most highly coveted awards of 2012. The 2013 Mazda MX-5 Miata was named to Car and Driver Magazine's 10 Best Car list and the staff of Bill Jacobs Mazda couldn't be more excited. This is the eighth straight year that the MX-5 Miata has been named to the list and the 14th time overall since the Miata debuted back in 1989. You can get your own MX-5 Miata in Joliet at Bill Jacobs Mazda right now.
Superior driving dynamics and an excellent style to match make the Miata a very popular roadster. Not only does it offer the ability to hug the road at every turn, but it also comes with many great features and a very reasonable price for a sports car. Car and Driver magazine decided to add this car to their 10 Best Car list because of its driving ability and the fact that customers are constantly impressed by it.
The 2.0 liter four-cylinder engine gives the Miata plenty of power and earns it up to 167 horsepower. With a quick acceleration and your choice of a soft top or retractable hard top, the Miata MX5 is an outstanding convertible.
Don't miss out on your chance to own a 10 Best Car of 2012. Bill Jacobs Mazda also has the 2013 Mazda3 in Chicago, IL. This small sedan or hatchback is great on fuel and looks sharp to boot. Soon, the 2014 Mazda4 in Chicago, IL will be available and the dealership is ready to offer it to Mazda fans everywhere.
For more information please visit www.billjacobsmazda.com or call (866) 619-0069.
Media Contact: Max Jacobs Bill Jacobs Mazda, (866) 619-0069, email@example.com
News distributed by PR Newswire iReach: https://ireach.prnewswire.com
SOURCE Bill Jacobs Mazda
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks