|By PR Newswire||
|December 27, 2012 05:31 PM EST||
GO AAGP, a free lender matching service, has just announced the launch of their new, redesigned website which coincides with the holiday season. Offering a system that's easy to use, Go AAGP can help anyone needing a bad credit loan this holiday.
CINCINNATI, OH, Dec. 27, 2012 /PRNewswire/ - GO AAGP understands that trying to meet an overwhelming number of payments during the holiday season can be especially difficult, which is why the newly redesigned website has been launched just in time for the holidays.
Unlike other competing lender matching services, GO AAGP does not approve or reject requestors based on their credit rating. Despite bad credit history, GO AAGP still gives these individuals the opportunity to receive the loan they need. The team at GO AAGP understands that everyone deserves a second change, which is why a bad credit rating is disregarded in the application process.
However, other requirements do need to be met. In order to have a greater chance of approval, requestors must demonstrate that they have a job where they earn a steady income, ideally more than $1,000 a month. Additionally, individuals requesting a bad credit loan must be older than eighteen years of age.
The application process is easy. Lacey Snyder, spokesperson for GO AAGP states, "We're excited about our new streamlined website and express loan application. Our website is now much easier to navigate and the entire loan process only takes a few minutes."
To apply for a bad credit loan, individuals just need to complete the online secure application located at http://go-aagp.org/apply.html, which involves filling out personal information and the amount they are hoping to borrow. After being approved, GO AAGP will search the lender database, matching the requestor with an approved AAGP lender.
ABOUT GO AAGP
GO AAGP is a free lender matching service dedicating to providing its customers with a discrete environment to apply for loans. In addition to helping individuals secure a bad credit loan despite poor credit ratings, GO AAGP also prides itself on letting all customers know the fees involved, so there are never any surprises. For more information, visit http://go-aagp.org.
SOURCE GO AAGP
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks