|By PR Newswire||
|December 27, 2012 05:15 PM EST||
ITASCA, Ill., Dec. 27, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Arthur J. Gallagher & Co. (NYSE: AJG) today announced the acquisition of The Eriksen Group, Inc., in Birmingham, Michigan. Terms of the transaction were not disclosed.
Established in 2005, The Eriksen Group, Inc. (Eriksen) is a retirement consulting firm that provides ongoing and project-based retirement consulting services to their clients throughout the Central United States. Their consulting services include plan design, fiduciary governance, plan benchmarking, investment policy statement development, fee benchmarking, provider selection and management, and investment monitoring. The firm's clients include corporate and public defined contribution 401(k) plans and pension plans as well as endowments and foundations. Richard K. Eriksen and his associates will continue to operate from their current location under the direction of William Ziebell, North Central Regional Executive Vice President of Gallagher's employee benefit consulting and insurance brokerage operations.
"Eriksen has an outstanding reputation in the retirement consulting community for their years of specific industry knowledge and their commitment to achieving the highest standards of client service," said J. Patrick Gallagher, Jr., Chairman, President and CEO. "Their retirement consulting specialization makes them a terrific complement to our employee benefit retirement operation. We are pleased to welcome Richard and his colleagues to our growing Gallagher family of professionals."
Arthur J. Gallagher & Co., an international insurance brokerage and risk management services firm, is headquartered in Itasca, Illinois, has operations in 18 countries and offers client capabilities in more than 110 countries around the world through a network of correspondent brokers and consultants.
CONTACT: Marsha J. Akin
SOURCE Arthur J. Gallagher & Co.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks