|By Marketwire .||
|December 27, 2012 05:10 PM EST||
TORONTO, ONTARIO -- (Marketwire) -- 12/27/12 -- Portage Minerals Inc. ("Portage") (CNSX:RKX) today announced that 51,976,609 share purchase warrants, 1,254,400 unit purchase warrants and 3,292,800 stock options have recent expired. Portage also announced that it has granted an aggregate of 7,160,000 options to purchase common shares of the Company - exercisable at a price of $0.05 per share and expiring on December 24, 2017 - to certain directors, officers, employees and consultants of the Company. The common shares issuable upon exercise of the options are subject to a four month hold period form the original date of grant.
Portage Minerals Inc. is a mineral exploration corporation exploring for gold in Eastern Canada. Further information about Portage can be accessed on the Company's website at www.portagemineralsinc.com and on the SEDAR website at www.sedar.com. The common shares of Portage trade on the Canadian National Stock Exchange ("CNSX") as a mining issuer under the trading symbol "RKX".
To receive Company news releases via e-mail, please advise email@example.com and specify "Portage News" in the subject line.
Except for historical information contained herein, this news release contains forward-looking statements that involve risks and uncertainties. Actual results may differ materially from those currently anticipated due to a number of factors and risks. The forward-looking statements contained in this news release are made as of the date hereof and Portage undertakes no obligation to update publicly or revise any forward-looking statements or information, whether as a result of new information, future events or otherwise, unless so required by applicable securities laws.
The CNSX has not approved and does not accept responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this news release.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks