|By PR Newswire||
|December 27, 2012 05:01 PM EST||
BATON ROUGE, La., Dec. 27, 2012 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- HuntSoft, a web application for hunters, created by hunters, announced it's official launch today. Developed in Louisiana, a state known for hunting and other outdoor sports, the free app allows hunters to easily access and share maps, schedules, harvest data, weather, photos and more. Only live a few weeks, HuntSoft has already attracted hundreds of sportsmen from across the South. Users can access the site at www.HuntSoft.com and smartphone versions will be available in coming months.
HuntSoft can be used by individuals or for hunting clubs to manage leases, hunting schedules, share success stories, etc. A user's account data is kept completely private, including photos, hunting locations, etc., unless the user chooses to share with his or her list of connections.
An avid sportsman, HuntSoft is the newest venture for Randall Nachman, who launched his second company, ATLOS, at the Louisiana Technology Park in 2007. "What better place to launch a hunting software company than in Louisiana," Nachman said. "Never before has there been so much new technology development in the state, and Louisiana has long been known as the sportsman's paradise. Even though hunting is a $20 billion per year industry, it's grossly underserved technology-wise," Nachman said. "With HuntSoft, we've combined a passion for hunting with over 15 years in the software development industry to bring hunters a feature-rich experience," said Nachman.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher