|By Business Wire||
|December 27, 2012 03:53 PM EST||
Betty White’s debut viral YouTube music video, “I’m Still Hot,” received recognition as a top three finalist for the Best Social Video Advertising Digiday Video Award (DVA) at the 2012 DVA Awards Gala in New York earlier this month. More than 2 million viewers watched the video featuring the comedic icon rapping about life settlements alongside dance music artist Luciana. Proceeds from the soundtrack’s iTunes sales benefitted the Greater Los Angeles Zoo Association.
Lifeline SVP of Market Development and Branding Stephen Terrell collaborated with creative and music artists to produce Betty White's debut music video "I'm Still Hot." (Photo: Business Wire)
Life insurance settlement provider The Lifeline Program produced the video to increase consumer awareness and encourage discussions with insurance agents and financial advisors about the alternative finance option. In a life settlement, seniors sell a life insurance policy for less than its death benefit and receive more than its cash surrender value. Lifeline hopes to rebrand the life settlement industry and establish settlements as a mainstream financial option for seniors and boomers near retirement with unneeded or unaffordable life insurance policies.
“We are extremely proud and honored to be among good company with the other finalists in our category,” said Lifeline Senior Vice President of Market Development and Branding and music video producer Stephen Terrell. Other finalists nominated for the award included American Honda Motor Co. and ConAgra – which won the award.
DVAs honor overall excellence and breakthrough achievement in video media, marketing and advertising. Terrell produced the music video in collaboration director Josh Forbes and music producer David “Dave” Aude, who composed the audio soundtrack for the project, a remix of British artist Luciana’s original hit track “I’m Still Hot,” and worked with White Spark Creative. Public relations firms David PR Group, Lobeline Communications and Susan Blond, Inc. promoted the video’s mainstream and social media campaign.
The Lifeline Program is a life settlement provider in Atlanta, GA. Founded in 1989, the company assists baby boomers, seniors and their families by purchasing unwanted or underperforming life insurance policies for immediate cash. For more information on The Life-Changing Solution offered through life settlements, contact Stephen Terrell of The Lifeline Program at 770-724-7300 or visit www.thelifeline.com.
Editor’s Note: Photo ID: The Lifeline Program Senior Vice President of Market Development and Branding Stephen Terrell
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks
- MAX 2006: Tracks Announced
- BT's "Fixed-Mobile" Phone Gives Callers the Best of Both Worlds
- MetaSolv to Host Provisioning Symposium in London