|By PR Newswire||
|December 27, 2012 03:25 PM EST||
NEWARK, N.J., Dec. 27, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- "I want to salute Lisa Jackson as she leaves the EPA. Lisa made a meaningful and lasting contribution to America's efforts to make the air we breathe, the water we drink and the land we live on cleaner and healthier for our communities and our children in the years to come."
"I've worked with Lisa—and been regulated by her—both in her current role and when she was NJ's Commissioner of Environmental Protection. In both jobs, she combined a deep understanding of the science involved in controlling toxins and air pollution with a real understanding of the human impact that these issues have on our children, our seniors and the communities in which we work and live and produced sensible, workable policies."
"Lisa will be missed in her current role but I know whatever she chooses to do, she will always serve our communities with the intelligence, common sense and humanity she brings to every role."
Public Service Enterprise Group (PSEG) (NYSE: PEG) is a publicly traded diversified energy company with annual revenues of more than $11 billion, and three principal subsidiaries: PSEG Power, Public Service Electric and Gas Company (PSE&G) and PSEG Energy Holdings.
Want to know what's new at PSEG? Go to www.pseg.com/getnews and sign up to have our press releases sent right to your inbox.
SOURCE Public Service Enterprise Group (PSEG)
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher