|By PR Newswire||
|December 27, 2012 02:14 PM EST||
FREEHOLD, N.J., Dec. 27, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- UMH Properties, Inc. (NYSE:UMH) announced today that it has entered into a definitive agreement to acquire 10 manufactured home communities for approximately $67.5 million. These 10 all-age communities total 1,855 sites situated on 300 acres. There are five communities located in Indiana, four communities located in Pennsylvania, and one community located in Michigan. The average occupancy for these communities is approximately 83%.
The transaction is expected to be completed during the first quarter of 2013. This acquisition is subject to due diligence and other customary closing conditions and therefore there can be no assurance that this acquisition will take place in the first quarter of 2013 or at all.
UMH Properties, Inc., a publicly-owned real estate investment trust currently owns and operates fifty-seven manufactured home communities with approximately 10,600 total home sites located in New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Ohio, Tennessee and Indiana. In addition, the Company owns a portfolio of REIT securities.
SOURCE UMH Properties, Inc.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher