|By PR Newswire||
|December 27, 2012 02:13 PM EST||
JOLIET, III., Dec. 27, 2012 /PRNewswire-iReach/ -- The 2014 Chevrolet Corvette C7is coming soon and Corvette fans in the Chicago area are getting excited. There is nobody that is more ready for the release of the newest generation of Corvette than the staff at Bill Jacobs Chevrolet. The dealership is anxiously anticipating the arrival of this vehicle in Joliet and they are counting down the days until they get to see the car unveiled at the Detroit Auto Show. The 2014 Chevy Corvette C7 in Chicago, IL will be available next summer and you can find it at Bill Jacobs.
With a brand new logo, a new body style and a lighter and new engine, the Corvette C7 is ready to rock the road. The C7 will be the fastest standard Corvette ever and will be very efficient. Not only will the gas mileage be up, but it also will be able to accelerate from zero to 60 miles per hour in under four seconds. The 6.2-liter V8 engine is capable of producing up to 450 horsepower and 450 pound feet of torque. When this is coupled with the superb handling of the near 50/50 weight balance, the car is nothing short of a dream ride.
A new exterior and interior is also going into the new 2014 Corvette C7 near Bolingbrook, IL. Bill Jacobs Joliet is pumped to see the new features and look of this car and they expect big things from Chevrolet in their newest addition to the sports car lineup.
Bill Jacobs offers a great selection of new and used vehicles near Chicago, IL. They are anticipating another new vehicle, the 2014 Chevy Silverado in Chicago next summer as well and they are ready to offer another new truck on their lot.
For more information please visit www.billjacobsjoliet.com or call (866) 301-2106.
Media Contact: Max Jacobs Bill Jacobs Joliet, (866) 301-2106, email@example.com
News distributed by PR Newswire iReach: https://ireach.prnewswire.com
SOURCE Bill Jacobs Joliet
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher