|By PR Newswire||
|December 27, 2012 02:10 PM EST||
NEW ORLEANS, Dec. 27, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- This fall, JW Marriott New Orleans, the most exquisite luxury hotel on Canal Street, completed $4.5 million in enhancements to its unforgettable gathering spaces, lounge and bars. These brand new state-of-the-art spaces provide a breathtaking welcome for guests ready to experience sophisticated New Orleans charm.
Offering everything one would expect and more from a JW Marriott, this striking French Quarter lodging destination features a vibrant lobby and a bold-style cocktail bar with distinctive Southern identity. Experienced staff members surround business and leisure guests with intuitive, attentive service that ensures success, no matter how it's defined.
Unwind with a signature cocktail at the innovative Lobby Bar, serving authentic dining choices that meet ever-changing needs and tastes with local flavors and ingredients. Plush seating and plug-in panels strategically located throughout the unique hotel library allow travelers to adapt to any situation in a personalized manner.
Whether connecting, networking, meeting or relaxing, JW Marriott New Orleans' deluxe renovation provides upscale sophistication and superior service that make it easy to recharge for whatever lies ahead.
About JW Marriott New Orleans
Depart from the ordinary and discover the epitome of district class and old-world charm at JW Marriott New Orleans, a premier French Quarter hotel located in the business district and one block from the excitement of Bourbon Street. For guests looking to explore, the Aquarium, Insectarium, Harrah's Casino and historic St. Charles Street are only minutes away. After a full day in historic New Orleans, retire to distinguished accommodations offering the latest modern conveniences. Enjoy fine dining in New Orleans at Shula's Steak House, one of the top-five white tablecloth steakhouses in America. As a meeting destination, this New Orleans luxury hotel is ideal for grand conferences or intimate events on our stunning city-view terrace. For weddings and galas, look no further than the Ile de France Ballroom with crystal chandeliers, French doors and seating for up to 750. Experience the soul of The Big Easy combined with classic elegance and charm at JW Marriott New Orleans, a French Quarter destination hotel.
SOURCE JW Marriott New Orleans
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks
- MAX 2006: Tracks Announced
- BT's "Fixed-Mobile" Phone Gives Callers the Best of Both Worlds
- MetaSolv to Host Provisioning Symposium in London