|By Marketwired .||
|December 27, 2012 01:07 PM EST||
LAVAL, QUEBEC -- (Marketwire) -- 12/27/12 -- Warnex Inc. (NEX:WNX.H) announces that effective as of December 27, 2012, its common shares will begin trading on the NEX on a post one-for-four share consolidation basis under the symbol WNX.H.
Chairman of the Board of Directors
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher