|By PR Newswire||
|December 27, 2012 12:32 PM EST||
NEW YORK, Dec. 27, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- American Realty Capital Trust, Inc. (the "Company") (NASDAQ: ARCT) announced today that, pursuant to the prior authorization of its board of directors, the Company intends to continue payment of its monthly dividend at an annualized rate of $0.715 per share. Accordingly, the Company's January 2013 dividend will be paid on January 15, 2013, to stockholders of record at the close of business on January 8, 2013, in an amount equal to $0.05958 per share.
American Realty Capital Trust, Inc., a publicly-traded Maryland corporation listed on The NASDAQ Global Select Market, is a leading self-administered real estate company that owns and acquires single tenant free standing commercial real estate properties that are primarily net leased on a long-term basis to investment grade credit rated and other creditworthy tenants.
The statements in this press release that are not historical facts may be forward-looking statements. These forward-looking statements involve risks and uncertainties that could cause the outcome to be materially different. Additional information about the Company can be found on the Company's website at www.arctreit.com.
SOURCE American Realty Capital Trust, Inc.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks