|By PR Newswire||
|December 27, 2012 12:05 PM EST||
CARMEL, Ind., Dec. 27, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- ITT Educational Services, Inc. (NYSE: ESI), a leading provider of post-secondary degree programs, today announced that it intends to release fourth quarter and year-end 2012 results before the market opens on Thursday, Jan. 24, 2013. ITT/ESI also will conduct a conference call with financial analysts later that morning beginning at 11:00 a.m. ET to discuss the information released.
The public is invited to listen to a live webcast of the conference call. It may be accessed by following the "Live Webcast" directions on ITT/ESI's Web site, located at www.ittesi.com. Webcast participants are encouraged to log in prior to the 11:00 a.m. start time to ensure connection before the beginning of the call. An archived version of the webcast also will be available on the Web site for replay until Jan. 24, 2014.
About ITT Educational Services, Inc.
ITT Educational Services, Inc. (NYSE: ESI) provides accredited, technology-oriented undergraduate and graduate degree programs through its ITT Technical Institutes and Daniel Webster College to help students develop skills and knowledge they can use to pursue career opportunities in a variety of fields. It owns and operates more than 140 ITT Technical Institutes and Daniel Webster College. Headquartered in Carmel, IN, it has been actively involved in the higher education community since 1969 and can be found online at www.ittesi.com.
SOURCE ITT Educational Services, Inc.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks