|By Marketwired .||
|December 27, 2012 09:40 AM EST||
MINNETONKA, MN--(Marketwire - December 27, 2012) - Black Ridge Oil & Gas, Inc. (OTCQB: ANFC) today announced that it will present at Sidoti & Co.'s Semi-Annual Micro-Cap Conference on January 7, 2013.
Ken DeCubellis, Chief Executive Officer of Black Ridge Oil & Gas, is scheduled to present on Monday, January 7
About the Company
Black Ridge Oil & Gas is an oil and gas exploration and production company based in Minnetonka, Minnesota. Black Ridge's focus is exclusive to the Williston Basin Bakken and Three Forks trend in North Dakota and Montana. Black Ridge Oil & Gas controls approximately 12,000 net Bakken and/or Three Forks acres. For additional information, visit the Company's website at www.blackridgeoil.com.
Make sure you are first to receive timely information on Black Ridge Oil & Gas when it hits the newswire. Sign up for Black Ridge's email news alert system today at http://ir.stockpr.com/blackridgeoil/email-alerts
Black Ridge Oil & Gas Investor Relations
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher