|By Business Wire||
|December 27, 2012 08:03 AM EST||
After qualifying sapphire substrates at multiple LED chip companies, Jiangsu Trinity Material Co., Ltd. continues to further improve the efficiency of ARC Energy's CHES furnaces. ARC Energy is currently working on the upgrades to lower costs and increase equipment productivity.
"After our success in qualifying material at LED chipmakers, we are seeking further improvements in our efficiency," said Jamin Sheng, chief executive officer for Trinity Material. "Our partnership with ARC Energy will result in lower costs and increased equipment productivity."
CHES furnaces allow seamless upgrades without investment in entirely new furnaces. ARC Energy is currently working to further improve sapphire production costs by lowering consumable costs, reducing power consumption, and increasing equipment productivity. The company's CHES upgrades are targeted to further reduce costs in mid-2013. Trinity Material is poised to take advantage of these upgrades as they become available.
"In this challenging LED market, it is important for us to keep innovating, including supplying the latest technology upgrades to our partners such as Trinity Materials," said Dr. Rick Schwerdtfeger, co-founder and chief technology officer for ARC Energy. "We look forward to offering additional productivity and cost of ownership enhancements to CHES products in 2013."
About Trinity Material
Trinity Material Co., Ltd. is a high-tech company specializing in research, production and sales of LED grade sapphire substrate material. It has two 100% owned factories: Jiangxi Trinity Material Co., Ltd. and Jiangsu Trinity Material Co., Ltd. Trinity Material is global leader in producing 2 inch to 8 inch sapphire ingots for LED chip manufacturing and make its contribution to protect global environment by lowering the cost of energy efficient LED lighting products. As a high-tech company, Trinity Material has attached great importance to technical autonomy and advancement since its inception. After making unremitting efforts the company has emerged as a leader in the production of sapphire substrates and PSS wafers. For additional information about Trinity Material, please visit www.trinity-material.com.
About ARC Energy
Headquartered in Nashua, N.H., the Advanced RenewableEnergy Company, LLC (ARC Energy), was founded in 2007 to commercialize cutting-edge technologies for LED and other clean energy markets. For additional information about ARC Energy, please visit www.arc-energy.com.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks