|By PR Newswire||
|December 27, 2012 08:01 AM EST||
INDIANAPOLIS, December 27, 2012 /PRNewswire/ --
LoansForPoorCredit.net, the leading McAfee Secure certified unsecured loans comparison specialist, announces the availability of a new network of lenders within its search engine ready for the start of 2013. As an incentive for consumers to make sensible financial decisions in the New Year, the site makes the announcement at the same time as sharing a "money checklist" of actionable steps individuals can take to maximize their loans and lead their personal finances to brighter horizons as the next year progresses.
As a cash loans aggregator for consumers with bad credit or low credit, the addition of more lenders into the LoansForPoorCredit database means greater choice for applicants. Each of the newly added lenders is a well-established national online lending company with a specialist interest in providing competitive, affordable and quick no credit check loans to all eligible applicants, regardless of past or present financial hardship.
LoansForPoorCredit.net made the announcement.
"LoansForPoorCredit.net is looking forward to helping even more Americans find their ideal fast loans for any purpose in the New Year. In order to assist as many applicants as possible in 2013, we are pleased to announce that we have unveiled a brand new collection of lenders and inducted them into our network. This will make for an even more comprehensive search-and-match experience when a consumer completes our 2 minute application form. With more lenders to choose from, there will be a better chance of being approved for a great rated loan, payable within 24 hours directly into a bank account."
The money checklist includes the following tips:
- Applying for cash loans and using the money for constructive purposes is a great way to improve financial standing in 2013.
- Making a list of realistic expenses by category (rent, food, utilities, clothes, entertainment, car) and then paring them down by finding savings in each may help make the loan go further.
- Set up automatic payments for bills to save money on late fees and possibly receive early-bird discounts for bills settled ahead of time. This can also help credit scores.
To apply online, visit: http://www.loansforpoorcredit.net/personal-loans-poor-credit
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?