|By PR Newswire||
|December 27, 2012 08:01 AM EST||
MIAMI, December 27, 2012 /PRNewswire/ --
EmergingGrowth.com, a leading digital financial media company, Reports on PokerTek, Inc. (NASDAQ: PTEK)
Feature your company on EmergingGrowth.com. Visit EmergingGrowth.com to find out how.
Founded in 2003, PokerTek is looking forward to a first time positive earnings per share number for 2013. The company has a dominant position in, electronic Poker, as well as a growing presence in emerging markets such as Mexico and South American. The company also expects to be entering Macau for the first time among other emerging growth gaming companies such as Melco Crown Entertainment (NASDAQ: MPEL).
Among the top of the food chain gaming giant Wynn Resorts (NASDAQ: WYNN), today there are more than 30 different casinos in Macau. HSBC Holdings and Citigroup are both bullish on Macau's gaming sector for 2013. They are forecasting 13% and 10% growth respectively for the coming year based on a mass gross gaming revenue increase of 25% and a gradual recovery in VIP revenue. Citigroup also selected Sands China, a subsidiary of Las Vegas Sands (NYSE: LVS) as one of its 2013 picks.
PokerTek only has 8 million shares outstanding and is currently operating with greater than 70% gross margins, and driving 20% growth. They have reduced operating expenses by 29% and the stock is gaining investor confidence and beginning to uptick. Compared to its peers and other industry related companies such as, like Boyd Gaming (NYSE: BYD) and MGM Resorts (NYSE: MGM) we feel the company is undervalued and we believe PokerTek could approach the $2.00 mark in the near term.
By offering 100% original and unmatched content by the best financial reporters, writers and bloggers in the business, EmergingGrowth.com is emerging as a leading digital financial media portal. Its services provide users, subscribers and advertisers with a variety of content and tools through a range of online, social media, mobile and other mobile outlets.
Since its inception, EmergingGrowth.com has distinguished itself from other financial media companies with its sly approach to reading between the lines in order to locate that needle in the haystack. Sign up today to see what EmergingGrowth.com has to offer.
NEW: Feature your company on EmergingGrowth.com. Find out how by filling out our form at http://emerginggrowth.com/recommend-a-company-to-feature-on-emerging-growth
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks