|By PR Newswire||
|December 27, 2012 08:01 AM EST||
PEORIA, AZ, Dec. 27, 2012 /PRNewswire/ - Viking Minerals Inc. (VKML-OTCBB) announces on behalf of the Board of Directors that the Company plans to conclude agreement for the first acquisition of the Gold Mine by January 8th, 2013. The Gold Mine is located in North America and its acquisition by Viking Minerals Inc. will be a major stepping stone for the Company and its shareholders.
The Company will provide further financial and technical details in the coming weeks.
As announced earlier, the President & CEO Dr. Allan Rosenthal is a Ph.D. in Materials Science and Engineering, with expertise in both management and operations in the mining space.
The Company currently has mining concessions in North and South America, the Company will decide in the coming quarter, to proceed with the exploration program on its concession in South America.
This press release may contain certain forward-looking statements within the meaning of Section 27A of the Securities Act of 1933, as amended, and Section 21E of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, as amended. Investors are cautioned that such forward-looking statements involve risks and uncertainties, which include among others, the inherent uncertainties associated with smaller reporting companies, including without limitation, other risks detailed from time to time in the Company's periodic reports filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission.
SOURCE Viking Minerals Inc.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?