|By PR Newswire||
|December 27, 2012 06:18 AM EST||
DALLAS, Dec. 27, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Southwest Media Group (SMG), the Southwest's premier media services company, has been recognized in The Dallas Morning News' annual "Top 100 Places to Work 2012" special section.
More than 275 companies participated in the annual survey. SMG ranked higher than any other advertising and marketing firm in town at No. 4 on the list of firms with fewer than 149 employees. In the survey, employees said the agency is a creative, fun place to work.
Allowed to comment anonymously, SMG team members said, "SMG is a forward-thinking place to work," "I get to express my creativity to meet client goals," "SMG and its leaders believe in me and trust me ..." and "... the atmosphere is great and I enjoy what I do."
"At Southwest Media Group, we have a collaborative culture with an emphasis on continual exploration and learning, which manifests itself in our long-term client relationships and the outstanding company culture recognized by Best Places to Work," said SMG founder and CEO Bob Nichol. "I love coming to work with these talented, creative people each day and am so proud of the great workplace we've created as a team."
The feature also recognizes companies that implement employee ideas that make a difference in their organization, including SMG's annual digital summit, which started as an employee idea to help educate clients about new technologies and platforms. Next year, SMG will host its fourth annual digital summit, "Immersion 2013: Explore Your Digital Soul," Feb. 6-7 at The House of Blues in Dallas, where it is expected to draw hundreds of attendees to learn from thought leaders about a wide variety of emerging technologies and services in an experiential setting.
About Southwest Media Group
Award-winning Southwest Media Group is a digitally centered strategic media and marketing communications solutions company and one of the region's leading media service agencies, providing strategic planning and buying across all media. In 2012, its 18th year of business, Southwest Media Group will place $185 million in media for clients like Whataburger, Dillard's, Dave and Buster's, Michaels, Texas Health Resources, Joe's Crab Shack and Visit Orlando, among others.
This press release was issued through 24-7PressRelease.com. For further information, visit http://www.24-7pressrelease.com.
SOURCE Southwest Media Group
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks
- MAX 2006: Tracks Announced
- BT's "Fixed-Mobile" Phone Gives Callers the Best of Both Worlds
- MetaSolv to Host Provisioning Symposium in London