|By PR Newswire||
|December 27, 2012 06:07 AM EST||
PROVO, Utah, Dec. 27, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Apiary Fund (www.apiaryfund.com), a new and unique trading fund that allows participants to manage its money and share in the profits without personal investment and risk, released seven 2013 New Year resolutions for people to consider in avoiding their own personal risk.
"It's that time of the year when people begin making New Year resolutions," said Shawn Lucas, Apiary Fund founder and CEO. "With all the talk about the 'fiscal cliff' we thought it would be fun to provide some resolutions people can make to avoid their own personal fiscal cliff during 2013."
- Resolve to diversify your income. You can diversify your money by taking a small portion of your income and putting it to work for you in other investments. Doing so will give you forms of income in addition to your job earnings.
- Resolve to use leverage. Resolve to learn how to use leverage properly so it can become a powerful tool, allowing you to do things with your personal investments that you couldn't do before.
- Resolve to diversify your risk. Most people fail to diversify risk correctly by forgetting most of their assets are in U.S. dollars. Diversifying in foreign denominated currency can add safety in case the U.S. deteriorates.
- Resolve to invest in yourself. Commit to investing a small amount of time each week learning new financial strategies and concepts.
- Resolve to follow your personal investing style. Learn what makes you tick and invest based on your personal financial trait.
- Resolve to always pre-calculate your risk of loss. Risk of loss should not be a problem if you correctly calculate the risk before you invest and are financially willing to accept some predicted loss. A good investment is one where the potential gain is greater than the pre-calculated loss.
- Resolve to mix-up your markets. There are more markets than just the stock/mutual market. Learning what the other markets are and their structure and advantages can give you a leg up in your financial future.
With just a little effort and focus on these or similar New Year resolutions, people can begin to strengthen their overall personal financial situation and investments.
Apiary Fund is a new and unique trading fund that allows participants to manage Apiary's money and share in the profits without personal investment and risk. Participants only pay tuition to learn how to trade and how to use the Apiary trading platform.
Located in Provo, Utah, Apiary Fund is a private company with a unique trading platform combining a brokerage, commercial finance education and proprietary funds. Apiary trained traders use Apiary's money to make trades and share in the profits. Other than course tuition, there is no personal investment or risk. www.apiaryfund.com
A. Cory Maloy
Snapp Conner PR
SOURCE Apiary Fund
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks