|By PR Newswire||
|December 27, 2012 06:00 AM EST||
PHILADELPHIA, Dec. 27, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- The Finance Leaders Association of Philadelphia (FLAP) supported ONE Warm Coat sponsoring an event in Fort Washington in conjunction with NSM Insurance Group. "The event was a terrific success," said Rick French, VP Sales NSM Insurance Group. "Our FLAP group gathered over 100 coats for the ONE Warm Coat organization and just in time for the onset of cold weather."
ONE Warm Coat provides tools and resources to help volunteers in the collection of clean, reusable coats, gloves and mittens for donation to individuals. The items collected are distributed to groups such as St. John's Hospice, Bucks County Women's Shelter, Purple Heart, Big Brothers/Sisters and other shelters in Philly & Allentown.
SOURCE Finance Leaders Association of Philadelphia
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks