|By PR Newswire||
|December 27, 2012 05:00 AM EST||
HONG KONG, Dec. 27, 2012 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- China Cord Blood Corporation (NYSE:CO) ("CCBC" or the "Company"), the first and largest cord blood banking operator in China, today announced that the Company will participate in the 31st Annual J.P. Morgan Healthcare Conference to be held January 7-10, 2013 at the Westin St. Francis Hotel in San Francisco. Management is scheduled to present on Wednesday, January 9, 2013 and to meet with institutional investors throughout the day.
For further details, please contact your J.P. Morgan institutional sales representatives.
About China Cord Blood Corporation
China Cord Blood Corporation is the first and largest umbilical cord blood banking operator in China in terms of geographical coverage and is the only cord blood banking operator with multiple licenses. Under current PRC government regulations, only one licensed cord blood banking operator is permitted to operate in each licensed region and only seven licenses have been authorized as of today. China Cord Blood Corporation provides cord blood collection, laboratory testing, hematopoietic stem cell processing and stem cell storage services. For more information, please visit the Company's website at http://www.chinacordbloodcorp.com.
For more information, please contact:
China Cord Blood Corporation
Investor Relations Department
Tel: (+852) 3605-8180
Mr. Rob Koepp
Tel: (+86) 10-6583-7516 or (646) 405-5185
SOURCE China Cord Blood Corporation
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks
- MAX 2006: Tracks Announced
- BT's "Fixed-Mobile" Phone Gives Callers the Best of Both Worlds
- MetaSolv to Host Provisioning Symposium in London