|By Marketwire .||
|December 27, 2012 05:00 AM EST||
SAN DIEGO, CA -- (Marketwire) -- 12/27/12 -- Jim Sherrill has joined the Chassis Plans team as Regional Business Development Manager for Texas, Oklahoma, and New Mexico. Sherrill is a seasoned professional in the high performance computing and storage space with more than 15 years in sales, market development, and business development.
Jim Sherrill's background includes a Bachelor of Science degree in Computer Science and a Masters of Business Administration with experience in signals intelligence, image intelligence, ground station, and secure telecommunications switching systems market segments for the department of defense and other national and civil agencies.
He has worked at Dot Hill Systems for two years managing federal channel resellers as well as direct sales of data storage systems to the federal government. Sherrill has also ten years experience as an Account Manager for Mercury Computer Systems selling into the defense integrator community with a focus on high performance embedded signal processing, data acquisition, and storage systems.
Prior to Mercury Computer Systems, Sherrill served as Federal Manager, Business Development for Silicon Graphics, Inc. / Cray Research, Inc. for four years where he was responsible for new business capture in the high performance computing and storage space within the defense and intelligence markets.
Before Silicon Graphics, Inc. / Cray Research, Sherrill served as Program Manager for Electrospace Systems, Inc., where he managed the development of secure telecommunication switching systems and signal intelligence systems for government agency customers.
Sherrill also served as Electronic Systems Engineer for E-Systems where he was responsible for the development of Man-Machine Interface systems for various government programs.
About Chassis Plans
Chassis Plans designs, fabricates and integrates standard and custom high-performance computing platforms and LCD displays for the military and heavy industry. Using COTS components, Chassis Plans provides solutions for customers who need reliable industrial computers that will operate in a variety of harsh conditions and who require revision control and hardware consistency for multi-year programs. With an in-house engineering department, Chassis Plans can also design and build rapid prototypes. Chassis Plans is an ISO 9001:2008 certified company that produces products domestically and has been in business in Southern California for over a decade.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks