|By PR Newswire||
|December 27, 2012 03:30 AM EST||
LONDON, December 27, 2012 /PRNewswire/ --
Entering into its 7th year, Defence IQ's Cyber Defence & Network Security (CDANS) symposium will again deliver an unrivalled panel of senior speakers from government, military and critical national infrastructure.
Taking place in London from 28 - 31 January in 2013, CDANS will provide the latest insight into what a business needs to protect its networks against the next generation of cyber threats.
To view the complete programme, the brochure is available to download online here.
Topics at the 2013 event range from improving international coordination to the best methods for testing a business's network for security vulnerabilities, with presentations from senior personnel including:
- Pieter De Crem, Minister of Defence, Belgium
- Major General Francisco N. Cruz JR, Deputy Chief of Staff for Intelligence, J2, Armed Forces Philippines
- Major General (Rtd) Harold W. "Punch" Moulton, Director of Operations, U.S. European Command, USA
- Major General Roar Sundseth, Commander of Cyber Command, Norwegian Armed Forces
- Rear Admiral Nicola De Felice, Director of the Centre for Defence Innovation, Italian Defence General Staff, Italian MoD
- Brigadier General Dennis Gyllensporre, Head of Plans & Policy Department, Swedish Armed Forces
CDANS is the most operationally-focused event in Europe and is the only event in this space to integrate expert insight into traditional cyber defence, with cyber offence, CNI, and cloud computing.
Highlights of CDANS 2013 include:
- The rare opportunity to discover the perspectives of the Philippines and UAE in exploring key threats faced by government and financial institutions from cyber warfare and terrorism
- Expert analysis of the emerging trends, strategy and initiatives from key international organisations and institutions such as the World Bank, European Commission, European Defence Agency, NATO and Network International (UAE)
- The prospect to develop and initiate multilateral security partnerships, with both military, government, and industry organisations
About Defence IQ:
Defence IQ is an authoritative news source for high quality and exclusive commentary and analysis on global defence and military-related topics. Sourcing interviews and insights directly from senior military and industry professionals on air defence, cyber warfare, armoured vehicles, naval defence, land defence and many more topics, Defence IQ is a unique multimedia platform to discuss and learn about the latest developments within the defence sector. http://www.DefenceIQ.com
SOURCE Defence IQ
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher