|By PR Newswire||
|December 27, 2012 12:01 AM EST||
TOKYO, Dec. 27, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Toshiba is the exclusive sponsor for the Official Countdown of the Times Square 2013 New Year's Eve Celebration.
Every year this global event sees over 1 million visitors pack the streets and more than 1 billion viewers worldwide. All eyes will be on the giant LED screen atop One Times Square, TOSHIBA VISION Times Square, which will be providing the countdown for the whole world.
In addition to the 60-second countdown, the TOSHIBA VISION screen will also display the Toshiba Hourly Countdown, live music performances and other events at the venue, and some special animations such as one created in collaboration with NASA.
Through this event, global manufacturer Toshiba's corporate brand will spread worldwide, enhancing its name recognition even further. What's more, utilizing the unique characteristics of the One Times Square LED billboard, not only will the Toshiba brand be broadcasting its products and corporate message, but it will also be providing superb seasonal content for the entire world.
- Times Square New Year's Eve Celebration! 1 billion people join in the party worldwide!
TOSHIBA VISION atop One Times Square is located directly below the famous Times Square New Year's Eve Ball, an iconic time ball that sits atop the building and is lowered to mark the New Year countdown.
Online Countdown Live Streaming
You can also enjoy live broadcasts streaming the countdown events.
- Live stream broadcast: Monday, December 31, 2012, 17:55-00:15 (NYC time)
- 2013 New Year's Eve live broadcast: http://new.livestream.com/newyearseve/nye2013
Times Square Ball App
Times Square Ball App for Apple and Android devices allows users to participate in the New Year's Eve party. Users can watch live streaming of the events and also have the chance to upload photos that may actually appear on the TOSHIBA VISION screen during the New Year's Eve festivities, meaning you can still be part of the excitement even if you cannot be at the event itself!
Times Square Ball App: http://www.timessquareball.net/app
TOSHIBA VISION live streaming: http://www.livestream.com/toshibavision
Watch live video of the countdown, as well as year-round TOSHIBA VISION content.
TOSHIBA VISION New York New Year Countdown:
The official site of Times Square: http://www.timessquarenyc.org/index.aspx
Getty Images (image.net)/TOSHIBA PR
SOURCE Toshiba Corp.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks