|By PR Newswire||
|December 26, 2012 09:00 PM EST||
BALA CYNWYD, Pa., Dec. 26, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Law office of Brodsky & Smith, LLC announces that it is investigating potential claims against the Board of Directors of Eloqua, Inc. ("Eloqua" or the "Company") (Nasdaq: ELOQ) relating to the proposed acquisition by Oracle Corporation ("Oracle").
Under the terms of the transaction, Eloqua shareholders will receive only $23.50 in cash for each share of Eloqua stock they own. The investigation concerns possible breaches of fiduciary duty and other violations of state law by the Board of Directors of Eloqua for not acting in the Company's shareholders' best interests in connection with the sale process to Oracle. The transaction may undervalue the Company and will result in a loss for many shareholders. For example Eloqua stock traded at $23.75 as recently as December 26, 2012 and $24.65 on November 1, 2012. In addition, an analyst has set a price target for Eloqua at $27.00 per share.
If you own shares of Eloqua stock and wish to discuss the legal ramifications of the proposed transaction, or have any questions, you may e-mail or call the law office of Brodsky & Smith, LLC who will, without obligation or cost to you, attempt to answer your questions. You may contact Jason L. Brodsky, Esquire or Evan J. Smith, Esquire at Brodsky & Smith, LLC, Two Bala Plaza, Suite 602, Bala Cynwyd, PA 19004, by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org visiting http://brodsky-smith.com/520-eloq-eloqua-inc.html, by calling toll free 877-LEGAL-90.
SOURCE Brodsky & Smith, LLC
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks
- MAX 2006: Tracks Announced
- BT's "Fixed-Mobile" Phone Gives Callers the Best of Both Worlds
- MetaSolv to Host Provisioning Symposium in London