|By PR Newswire||
|December 26, 2012 05:17 PM EST||
TULSA, Okla., Dec. 26, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- BlueStone Natural Resources II, LLC has closed on six major transactions since its formation in February, increasing proved reserves to more than 100 BCF equivalent. In total, BlueStone Natural Resources II, LLC now operates more than 500 wells located in South Texas and the Barnett Shale, with net production of more than 25 million cubic foot equivalent per day. BlueStone Natural Resources II, LLC still has capacity for additional acquisitions utilizing both undrawn equity commitments and additional funding under its $200 Million credit facility with Wells Fargo Bank, N.A.
Additionally, BlueStone Natural Resources, LLC has continued development of its holdings in the Mossy Grove field located in Madison and Walker Counties in East Texas. A total of four vertical wells have been drilled to date, with an additional four to eight vertical wells planned in 2013. The wells are targeting the Eaglebine and multiple Cretaceous targets. BlueStone Natural Resources, LLC has approximately 22,000 net acres located in the play.
John Redmond, President and CEO of the affiliated BlueStone entities comments, "We are excited about our recent acquisitions and the success of our East Texas drilling program. We look forward to continuing our growth in 2013. Our affiliation with our equity sponsor, Natural Gas Partners, has been a tremendous asset in facilitating our growth, both through acquisitions and through the drill bit. We will continue to pursue property acquisitions in South Texas and the Barnett Shale in an effort to build out our portfolio in these key areas."
SOURCE BlueStone Natural Resources II, LLC
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher