|By PR Newswire||
|December 26, 2012 02:53 PM EST||
DALLAS, Dec. 26, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- The Dallas law firm of Taber Estes Thorne & Carr PLLC recently earned selection as one of the 2013 U.S. Top Ranked Law Firms by LexisNexis Martindale-Hubbell.
Taber Estes is one of the rare Texas firms to earn the Top Ranked Law Firms distinction. The honor is presented to firms where one-third of the attorneys have achieved an AV® Preeminent™ peer-review rating from Martindale-Hubbell. The peer-review ratings are determined by the confidential opinions of thousands of lawyers and legal professionals interviewed each year.
The special Top Ranked Law Firms section is featured in Fortune magazine's 2013 Investors Guide and the January 2013 editions of The American Lawyer and Corporate Counsel magazines.
"This is a tremendous honor for our entire firm, as it speaks to the high quality work we all strive to provide for our clients," says Dawn Estes, a co-founder of the firm. "As our firm has continued to grow and develop across a wide spectrum of practice areas, superb client service has remained our ultimate goal."
The Top Ranked Law Firms honor is the latest recognition for the firm. Earlier this year, Jessica Thorne and Carol Payne were featured in the 2013 edition of The Best Lawyers in America®, and Ms. Estes, Ms. Thorne and Melanie Okon earned spots on the 2012 Texas Super Lawyers listing of the state's top attorneys.
Taber Estes Thorne & Carr PLLC is one of the few certified women-owned law firms in Dallas. It features a collaborative team of highly experienced attorneys, representing clients in business litigation and transactions, labor and employment, family law, health care, energy, construction, bankruptcy, insurance and other corporate legal matters. To learn more, visit the firm's website at http://www.taberestes.com/.
For more information about the top rankings for Taber Estes Thorne & Carr, please contact Alan Bentrup at 800-559-4534 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
SOURCE Taber Estes Thorne & Carr PLLC
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher