|By Marketwired .||
|December 26, 2012 02:21 PM EST||
NEWPORT BEACH, CA -- (Marketwire) -- 12/26/12 -- Calling all Ducks, Wildcats, Badgers and the Cardinal! Bluewater Grill restaurants in Southern California and Phoenix are making it easy for students, alumni and fans of the 2013 Rose and Fiesta Bowl teams to enjoy the West's freshest sustainable seafood before, during or after the big games.
Now through Jan. 7, 2013, Bluewater Grills in Newport Beach, Redondo Beach and Tustin, Calif., and Phoenix will offer a cup of its award-winning clam chowder to fans of the teams competing in the 99th Rose Bowl Game Presented by VIZIO® on Jan. 1, 2013, in Pasadena (Stanford University and the University of Wisconsin) and the 42nd Tostitos Fiesta Bowl on Jan. 3, 2013, in Glendale, Ariz. (University of Oregon and Kansas State University) with the purchase of an entrée.
To participate, fans must present an official school logo or team to their Bluewater Grill server before ordering. The offer cannot be combined with any other promotion. One free cup of chowder per purchased entrée.
Bluewater Grill restaurants will extend their popular happy hours, featuring $4, $5 and $6 drink and appetizer specials, during all five BSC bowl games:
- 99th Rose Bowl Game Presented by VIZIO: Jan. 1, 2013, from 2 p.m. to close
- Discover Orange Bowl: Jan. 1, 2013, from 2 p.m. to close
- 79th Annual Allstate Sugar Bowl: Jan. 2, 2013, from 5 p.m. to close
- 42nd Annual Tostitos Fiesta Bowl: Jan. 3, 2013, from 5 p.m. to close.
- Discover BCS National Championship Game: Jan. 7, 2013, from 5 p.m. to close
Bluewater Grill locations include 630 Lido Park Drive in Newport Beach; 2409 Park Avenue in Tustin, at the District at Tustin Legacy; 665 North Harbor Drive in Redondo Beach; and 720 E. Camelback Road in Phoenix. The phone numbers are (949) 675-FISH (3474), (714) 258-FISH (3474), (310) 318-FISH (3474) and (602) 277-FISH (3474), respectively.
About Bluewater Grill
Since the first restaurant opened in Newport Beach, Calif., in 1996, Bluewater Grill has honored the rich history and traditions of its fishing forefathers, and worked with fisherman around the world to source the highest-quality seafood in peak season. Owner-operated from the beginning, the restaurant serves the freshest sustainable seafood, innovatively prepared, in an atmosphere of casual style. For more information, go to www.bluewatergrill.com.
Bob Ochsner or Sophia Marsh
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher