|By PR Newswire||
|December 26, 2012 01:26 PM EST||
SAN ANTONIO, Dec. 26, 2012 /PRNewswire-iReach/ -- Vehicles like the Nissan Altima are integral to the auto industry's success. True innovation and novel styling have made the 2013 Nissan Altima a leader in the sedan segment. Recently named an IIHS "Top Safety Pick Plus" vehicle, the sedan keeps drivers and their most beloved passengers safe while on the road. Ingram Park Nissan, a trusted Nissan dealer in San Antonio, provides safe award-winning vehicles for its loyal San Antonio shoppers.
The latest Nissan Altima has earned recognition for a variety of its features and capabilities. The IIHS "Top Safety Pick Plus" title is one of the most celebrated because style, design, and technology are nothing if the people traveling in the vehicle are not safe. Recognized for its stellar performance during five-passenger safety tests, Nissan shows that it makes no sacrifices when it comes to its passengers' safety. Testing criteria standards have been raised to ensure the Altima protects passengers with its full potential.
Equipped with several advanced safety features, the latest Altima is the most innovative to date. The Nissan Advanced Airbag System featuring six standard airbags, the LATCH System designed to keep drivers' littlest travelers secure, and a Tire Pressure Monitoring with the Easy Fill Tire Alert are all part of the impeccable Altima safety mission. Other features like Blind Spot Warning and Moving Object Detection also provide added confidence for the Altima driver.
San Antonio drivers searching for an acclaimed, trustworthy vehicle may look no further than the 2013 Nissan Altima. Ingram Park Nissan delivers the best Nissan in San Antonio as well as new and used cars in San Antonio. Safely travel the road with the premier Nissan dealership today.
Media Contact: Rob Malanowski Ingram Park Nissan, 210-764-9617, firstname.lastname@example.org
News distributed by PR Newswire iReach: https://ireach.prnewswire.com
SOURCE Ingram Park Nissan
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher